Sunday, February 9, 2014

Where we came from and where we're going.




Looking back on the last couple of years brings a huge smile to my face. So many adventures with my wife and so many selfies taken with my family. This page is an attempt to document the fun times and a couple of the 'not so fun' times as well.

 This is my wife Kathleen and I as we embark on a snorkeling adventure to Belize, Wonderful Belize! It is difficult to express how calming and soothing the sun and sea can be to the soul.





 Not all days in Central America are good days. There comes a time when cash runs short and it's time to head for the house and turn some time into money, this was one such day, leaving Belize.




 While on a business trip to England we decided one day to take a drive. Our goal was to see both Sheffield and Liverpool as an ode to a couple of famous bands. Sheffield was done and we drove towards Liverpool but got sidetracked in this beautiful valley and never made it. This is one photo of us having some giggles.




One of several old castles we saw in England. So many beautiful things to see, so little time.




 We had to wait for the tide to go out so we could drive to this island. A fantastic castle on the hill was our reward, but the wind, Oh the wind!!



 A quick day trip to the East coast found us in Scarborough, man we took some nice pics this day...



This is the bottom of a draw in Idaho that I like to hunt. Never have I seen it so green. Of course I am usually there a couple months later in the year



My daughter and I cleared an acre in Alaska for us to build our cabin on. This was not our best day but it is one of my favorite photos from the trip.



One of my favorite subjects to talk about and photograph, ME!! Bad news is there are going to be more like this. The good news is, some of them have some nice trophies in them too!



Not a lot of pics of fish and game I must admit, but a little foreshadowing of some trips we had that I will get to eventually. I hope this whets your whistle for adventure. Now, save this page, or link or whatever the blog-speak is and lets see what the future holds....

1 comment: